Learn Professional Content Creation In Just 14 Days
14 Day Filmmaker is for anyone who wants to produce cinematic & emotional videos without wasting months trying to figure it all out on your own. Right now, get lifetime access for just $48 (Normally $198). Offer Expires Soon.Enroll In 14 Day Filmmaker Today
"I'm taking this course, and it's worth 10 times what they're charging for it. Great value and excellent presentation" - Randy B.
"I’m enrolled in 3 other cinematography classes besides this course and I want to thank you for walking us step-by-step through this process. I’ve learned more from your classes in less than 14 days than 2 years of college." - Sinakhone K.
"No wasted words, just valuable and essential information. Taught in a very understandable manner. Even for me, a professional photographer with over 30 years of experience." - David M.
14 Day Filmmaker Agenda
Learn the fundamental laws of cinematic & emotional filmmaking in the fastest timeframe possible
Day 1: Fundamentals, Gear & Camera Settings
- What you should look for when buying a camera, lenses, lights, mics, and so on.
- The exact gear you should buy depending on your budget and goals
- The fundamental camera settings for quality videos
- 1-hour exercise: Content quiz and practicing with what you have
Day 2: Focal Lengths & Lenses
- The different types of lenses
- What you should look for when purchasing lenses
- Frame rate tutorials: How to get the best slow motion footage
- Getting creative with focal lengths
- 1-Hour Exercise: Focal length challenge & practice foundational camera settings
Day 3: Composition
- Ideal image composition
- 10 primary camera angles
- Composition that evokes emotion
- Make boring things look awesome with movement.
- 1-Hour Exercise: Shoot 10 cinematic movements & recreate 5 composition shot.
Day 4: Cinematic Movements
- How to increase the quality of your videos by adding cinematic movements
- Handheld movements techniques
- Tripod movement techniques
- The different tools (steadicams, gimbals, etc.) and how to use them
- 1-Hour Exercise: Practical exercises for learning movement
Day 5: Lighting
- Fundamentals of lighting
- White balance
- Split lighting
- The 3 point setup
- Color temperature
- How to get cinematic lighting in a difficult environments
- Creative lighting techniques
- 1-Hour Exercise: Practice the 3 point lighting setup.
Day 6: Sound Design
- Capturing clean audio
- Editing audio
- Professional sound design
- Finding & selecting sound effects
- Finding & selecting soundtracks & songs for commercials
- 1-Hour Exercise: Downloadable practice material + practical exercises
Day 7: File Management + Intro To Editing
- Staying organized
- How to save hours editing with naming conventions and a file tree
- File storage and backup
- 1-hour exercise: Create your file tree, organize all content shot thus far with naming conventions & breakdown five commercials lighting setups
Day 8: Professional Editing Walkthrough
- Learn how to edit in: DaVinci Resolve, Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro
- Full walkthrough of each editing software
- Choose whichever program you like!
- 1-Hour Exercise: Download the example footage and follow over-the-shoulder editing tutorial to recreate final commercial.
Day 9: Intro To After Effects
- Adobe After Effects animations
- Keyframing in after effects
- Creating and using Motion Graphics templates
- Separate yourself from the crowd with motion graphics
- 1-hour exercise: Download practice commercial and remake all the graphics in the tutorial.
Day 10: Virtual Job Shadows
- Follow us on live commercial sets.
- Learn how to direct talent
- Understanding both sides of the camera
- Observe our start to finish process in action.
- Commercial breakdowns: Behind the scenes of profitable video advertising
- 1-Hour Exercise: Film a creative lighting scene.
Day 11: Scriptwriting & Using A Storyboard
- What is a value video?
- Basics of scriptwriting
- Keys to developing an effective storyboard
- Creative ways to get attention
- Pre-production process for planning your commercial shoots
- Watch us write a script for 14-day filmmaker
- 1-hour exercise:Write your first script and develop the storyboard
Day 12: Shoot Your Commercial
- Day of preparation
- 7 strategies for finding on camera talent (for free)
- How to shoot mouth-watering B-roll
- Getting into state for leading the shoot and winning the day
- Things to remember, getting the shots, extra b-roll tips
- Watch us shoot the 14-day filmmaker commercial
- 1-Hour Exercise: Shoot your first commercial
Day 13: Edit Your Commercial
- How to edit interview based commercials and utilizing story in your messaging.
- Our 8-Step editing workflow, walking you through our entire process from start to finish
- Watch us edit the 14-day filmmaker commercial
- Master your creative editing process
- 1-Hour Exercise: Edit your first commercial
Day 14: Organic Distribution
- How to setup & optimize your social media profiles for consistent content creation.
- Creative ways to organically distribute video content
- Maximizing the effectiveness of every video with basic organic copywriting
- 1-Hour Exercise: Customize & prime your social media channels, release your first commercial and write your second script.
Whats Included In 14 Day Filmmaker
This program gives you an in-depth look at how we shoot, compose, choose camera settings, create movement, story tell, edit, and organically release commercials that generate a profit.
This is the first every speed-learning program for developing real video production skills. Instead of just having video tutorials, you will be challenged with a 1-hour daily exercise designed to develop your skills. As we like to say - practice makes perfect, not consumption!
We are Commercial Filmmakers. Telling passionate entrepreneurs stories with video is what we do every-single-day.
We started shooting content in 2013 with a Canon 70d and a $50 lens.
Since then, we've shot over 200 commercials combined which have generated our clients tens of millions in profit.
We still run our video agency today alongside building the most effective online-programs for content creators that want RESULTS.
Some Of Our Recent Work
Who This Course Is For
- You want to learn how to shoot, direct & edit cinematic commercials that produce real profits - or you want to learn to do it better.
- We’ll be starting from the ground up so the program can take you from zero to hero—however, this program is also great for experienced content creators who want to learn Next Level Creators methods for how to actually SHOOT high quality video.
- You're willing to put in some work - this program works when you do. If you plan to invest in the program and get to it whenever you get to it, Youtube is a better place to procrastinate.
Who This Course Is NOT For
- You are looking for a comprehensive program on video distribution & paid advertising on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Google, etc... This program has one day that that goes in-depth into organic (free) video distribution strategies but paid advertising will not be covered.
- You do not care about speed. This program is developed for people that want to develop this incredibly valuable skillset in the fastest timeframe possible. There are better programs out there for those of you who have an infinite amount of time and no real need to move quickly.
Content Creators Who LOVE 14 Day Filmmaker
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the program & when does it start?
How does lifetime access sound?
After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this program for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own. Inside the program there are 14-days of skill developing content + exercises.
Can't I learn all of this on Youtube?
Youtube is a fantastic resource with more free tutorials than any individual is capable of watching on improving your film skills.
We even produce 20 minutes to 1 hour worth of free tutorials for filmmakers every week for Youtube!
But a side effect of only learning on Youtube is that you'll waste dozens of hours learning the same thing, searching for tutorials only to find partial answers and not having precise exercises designed to help you truly learn the skills you're after.
If you want to develop your skills FAST, then 14 Day Filmmaker is for you.
Plus, what is your time worth?
This program will save you weeks of frustrated time searching for answers and rapidly increase your content creation skills.
For some - thats $48 well spent!
If your time isn't worth that yet...
Stick to Youtube until it is!
Should I invest in 14 Day Filmmaker before investing in camera gear?
That depends on you...
Which do you believe would be worth more to you:
1. Buying just one expensive piece of equipment then spending hours scouring Youtube trying to learn how to master it with zero step-by-step skill developing practice exercises?
2. Investing just $48 today developing the skills, resourcefulness strategies and creative approaches to succeed with any gear you can buy or rent in the future?
Inside 14-day filmmaker we breakdown the the exact gear to invest in for different types of commercial filmmaking and give different options for your budget.
Professional filmmakers typically agree that having skills are more important than having expensive equipment.
But at the end of the day, it's your decision my friend!
What skill level is this program for?
14 Day Filmmaker was designed to take somebody from knowing nothing about shooting with a camera --> to being able to produce cinematic commercials.
Not just that, it also will teach you how to shoot commercials that generate massive profits, for yourself and your clients.
The most common word used to describe 14 Day Filmmaker is "FUN".
We have helped filmmakers at both ends of the skill spectrum.
Is there a guarantee?
Absolutely! 14 Day Filmmaker has a 7-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely SATISFIED and ENLIGHTENED by the 14 Day Filmmaker Program, then contact us within 7 Days for a full refund, no questions asked!
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.
DISCLAIMER: The sales figures stated on this landing page and discussed in the 14 Day Filmmaker program are our personal sales figures and in some cases the sales figures of previous or existing clients. Please understand these results are not typical. We’re not implying you’ll duplicate them (or do anything for that matter). The average person who buys “how to” information gets little to no results. We’re using these references for example purposes only. Your results will vary and depend on many factors including but not limited to your background, experience, and work ethic. All business entails risk as well as massive and consistent effort and action. If you’re not willing to accept that, please DO NOT PURCHASE THE 14 DAY FILMMAKER COURSE.